Thank you for considering membership at Congregation Mishkan Tefila. We strive to be an inclusive, caring and welcoming synagogue of which we can all be quite proud. Membership dues and other financial contributions help to ensure the strength and continuity of this synagogue.
- We provide a welcoming spiritual home.
- We challenge you to be your best self.
- We give you opportunities to serve others.
- We offer classes and programs that stimulate, surprise and inspire.
- We give you the chance to be part of something larger than yourself.
Membership entitles you to:
- The services of our clergy when you are in need of support or when it is time to celebrate- you will have clergy and friends to support you and join you.
- Voting rights at Annual and Special Meetings.
- Membership in auxiliaries in accordance with the By-laws of such auxiliaries;
- Seats for the High Holy Days along with an opportunity to purchase additional seats for the High Holidays, when available;
- The right to purchase plots in the Mishkan Tefila cemetery, when available;
- Member tuition rates for your children in the Religious and/or Nursery Schools;
- Rental of our facilities at member rates;
- Bar or Bat Mitzvah tutoring at member rates;
- Celebrations during Shabbat services to commemorate special occasions, such as an upcoming wedding, baby naming, safe trip home, good health after illness;
- Classes, lectures, book groups, social events.
- And so much more!
Of course, belonging to a synagogue provides the most important benefit of all—knowing that your support helps perpetuate Mishkan Tefila, today and for the future. The benefits of friendship, memories, communities and meaning in spirituality are priceless!
Welcome to Congregation Mishkan Tefila! We are happy to include you as a member of this community.