Join us throughout the year as we continue to enhance and build new family services, learning, and informal experiences.
Our programs include:
- Tot and Family Kabbalat Shabbat services
- Friday evening Dinners
- Shabbat morning “Beit Rabban” – prayer and learning for children and adults
- Shabbat morning family minyan (services)
- Alternative Shabbat family programs (nature walks, informal gatherings)
- High Holiday family and youth services
- Celebrations of Jewish holidays, including our community Purim Carnival
- School celebrations including model seders on Tu B’Shvat and Passover
- Family learning programs on Judaism and the Environment; Jewish involvement in the civil rights movement; and core Jewish texts on parenting and family relationships.
Please see our calendar for all upcoming programs anytime for more information.